RTI attracts a variety of students – from working professionals seeking an advanced degree to individuals driven to earn the college degree they have always desired. If this sounds like you, then take the next step to earn your degree. How to Apply We realize that pursuing a college degree is a life changing decision, and we’re here to help. Below we’ve laid out the steps to complete our college admissions process.
- Blogs, White Papers, Videos and Infographics
We want to get to know you and your goals. The admissions interview is designed to:
- Provide what you need to make an informed decision before committing to RTI.
- Discover your priorities and determine if we can fulfill your needs as a student.
- Determine the modality that best fits your life and learning style, whether that’s on campus, 100% online learning or a hybrid of the two.
- Identify the right program and concentration to help you reach your goals .
- Answer all of your important questions before you apply and enroll.
- Simply follow the prompts and fill in the requested information. It’s that easy.
- Submit proof of prior education, which may include a high school certificate.
- Some graduate and doctoral level programs may also require an essay and current resume as part of the admission process.
Once we’ve received all required information and documents, we will review your application. Please be aware that RTI reserves the right to reject incomplete application submissions. PLEASE NOTE: The steps outlined above are general guidelines. Requirements may vary for specific student applications. To the right are links for additional information related to specific admission scenarios. If you have additional questions, please get in touch with an Admissions Advisor.