HEAD OF CAMPUS (Kisumu) REF: HRR/ADM 071
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing the formulation and implementation of academic policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Interpretation and implementation of the campus academic policies as formulated by the Board and as required by KMA/IMO
- Overseeing academic planning, programs and support services.
- Coordinating academic research activities at the campus
- Spearheading the development of curricula and curricula materials at the campus
- Supervision of support staff at the campus
Appointment to the position will be made from persons who:
- Hold a master degree in social sciences or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Hold a post graduate qualification in administration or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Have satisfactorily served in a senior administrative position or comparable position in the Institute or in a comparable position with similar responsibilities in like institutions for a minimum period of five (5) years.
- Demonstrate high degree of professional competence and managerial capability.
- Are self-motivated and team player.
- Have excellent computer skills.
- Possess high analytical and initiative abilities.
- Have ability to enable and inspire team effort achieve long term development.
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form, attach their testimonials Current CV and certificates and address their applications MARKED WITH THE JOB REF NO to the:
Railway Training Institute
P.O. Box 42226, 00100,
To be received by 25TH NOVEMBER, 2016
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.