QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Railway Training Institute is committed to the provision of high-quality education in Rail Transport and Logistics in a way that meets contractual, applicable legal and statutory requirements and ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
In pursuit of this commitment, the Institute shall ensure:
- Provision of up to date and relevant courses in Rail, Logistics, Vocational, Technical, Management and Business fields which are responsive to a dynamic global market environment.
- Innovation, Research and Technology are embraced in delivery of all its Training Programs.
- Resources are available and efficiently deployed in the provision of training services to meet customers’ expectations.
- Members of staff are performing as a team with integrity, accountability and reliability while paying special attention to details in the safety and security requirements of our customers.
- Quality Management System is integrated into all our operations and is continually reviewed to improve its effectiveness.
- The Quality Policy is communicated and understood by all staff and is available to all interested parties as appropriate.
- Risk-based thinking and process approach are embraced in all our operations.
- Quality objectives are established annually, measured, monitored, communicated and updated as appropriate.
As an Institute, we shall ensure that the Quality Policy supports the strategic direction of Kenya Railways, and is reviewed periodically in line with the changing customers’ needs and requirements.
P. J. MAINGA
Ag. MANAGING DIRECTOR